Southwest Oil Co Hydraulic Oil ISO 32, 55 gal., (1 DRUM/EA)
- MROPro - Fast, Free Shipping!
Southwest AW Hydraulic Oil is manufactured from highly refined paraffinic base oil and is fortified with an inhibitor system to provide a product which insures maximum performance in all aspects of hydraulic service. Anti-wear agents keep wear rates low on critical pump parts and rust and corrosion problems are eliminated by the rust inhibitor. A foam additive eliminates concerns over operating problems due to foam buildup in the hydraulic storage tank even in high circulation rate systems with low residence times.
Advantages & Uses
* Recommended for all hydraulic systems regardless of the operating pressure.
* Specifically designed for hydraulic systems operating over 1000 psi which require anti-wear protection for pump parts.
* Recommended for all hydraulic pump designs including vane, gear and axial and radical piston pumps.
* Widely used in machine tools, presses, die-casting machines, circulating systems and hydraulic control systems.
* Used in lubrication of plain and anti-friction bearings, airline lubricators, reciprocating air compressors, moderately loaded gear sets.
* Meets the requirements of all major hydraulic pump manufacturers: including Vickers I-286-S, andM-2950-S, Haglund- Denison HF-0, HF-1 and HF-2, Oilgear, Delaval, Pesco, Racine, Hydreco, Sunstrand, Dynex, John Barnes & Bellows and Valvair.
* Meets the industrial specifications of Cincinnati Milacron P-68, P-69, and P-70, General MotorsLH-04-1, LH-061, and LH-15-1, Lee Norse 100-1, Jeffrey No. 87, Ford M-6C32, U.S. Steel 136, and B.F. Goodrich 0152.
* Meets DIN 51524 Part-2 (HLP), ISO Grades 22-100.
* Low wear in severe industry OEM pump specification tests means long equipment life even in the most severe service.
* High resistance to oxidation gives long oil service life and reduces maintenance expenses due toless frequent oil changes.
* Excellent airline oil with minimum stray mist.
* Highly machines surfaces of hydraulic system components are protected from rust and corrosion.
* Foam inhibition prevents formation of excessive amounts of foam and reduces the danger of pump failures due to cavitation.
* Excellent demulsibility means any water present separates from the oil quickly allowing the water to settle out and be drained from the system.
* A versatile product which can be widely used in many different industrial applications to reduce inventory, prevent equipment damage due to use of wrong oil and reduce overall maintenance costs.